Wednesday 7 November 2012

Black and white

Above is the card I made my eldest Grandson, who was 17 yesterday. Don't know about you but I find with the boys the older they get the harder it gets to think of a subject for there card. I know he is a big Rugby fan and plays really well but there are only so many cards you can make with rugby on. Thought this would be a change

Above is my last SOTH card I made my friend Darlene in Canada, pleased to say she liked it. I do love Black and white always think it looks classy. I love this image I used, I bought that when I was in the US a few year back. I must admit I am getting quite partial to the die cuts too

7 comments:

  1. I agree, black and white does look classy. Especially in the hands of crafty gems like yourself :) Love the grungier teenager style card :) Pxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards, Dot. Love the card you made for Darlene and I'll bet your grandson was thrilled with his card. I can't believe he's 17 now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you do come up with some great ideas Dot. these are both fab.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards Dot, your grandson and Darlene must have loved them.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know I luved mine !!! I agree with you too that the b/w is classy looking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Missed these, Dot - another cracker for your grandson... you're so good at these personalised cards. Lovely work x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love black and white too and these are super examples of how good cards look done like that. Two totally different cards but both equally stunning.
    Lovely to have you back blogging.
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete